Parking Permit Information and conditions of use
We would like to take this opportunity to advise Members how to park when visiting The University Club of Western Australia.
• Please affix your valid University Club parking permit to the bottom left-hand corner (passenger side) of the vehicle windscreen.
• Your University Club permit must be affixed to the vehicle to park in Car Park 39 (Under the Club).
• Please purchase and display a valid paid parking ticket face up on your dashboard, such that it can be clearly seen from the outside of the vehicle.
• Members can park in Car Park 39 (Under the Club) or Car Park 3 (Reid Library) for a maximum of three hours at $2.00 per hour.
• Valid ACROD permit holders can park in ACROD bays free of charge.
• If the ACROD bays are occupied, valid ACROD permit holders can park in the Staff or Student permit areas free of charge.
• Valid ACROD permit holders who park in the paid parking areas must purchase a paid parking ticket, however you are permitted to park for twice the time period shown on the ticket.
• If you are not driving your nominated vehicle, you must obtain a temporary parking permit from Club Reception.
• The Member undercover parking area is strictly for the use of Members when visiting the University Club.
• Parking is free 5:00pm to 8:00am and on weekends.
• Please return your University Club permit to reception if you change your vehicle or replace your windscreen so a new permit can be issued.
• If you wish to cancel your Membership, you will need to return the parking permit to The University Club.
• Guests of Members are not permitted to park in the undercover parking area.
• Only one vehicle can be nominated by a Member.
Please note that a parking permit does not guarantee a parking bay.
Please be aware that university car parks are patrolled on a regular basis to ensure that legal parkers have the best opportunity of finding a bay.
All parking on campus is controlled by The University of Western Australia through Unipark under the UWA Land By-Laws.
If you are issued with an infringement notice, please refer all enquires to Unipark (6488 1229). You are welcome to inform us of any parking infringement issues; however, The University Club is unable to take any action on your behalf.
We look forward to seeing you at the Club soon.