Membership of The University Club of Western Australia puts you at the heart of Western Australia’s oldest university.
UWA Alumni, staff, postgraduate students, friends, and members of our surrounding and tertiary education community are invited to join our Club which offers a welcoming space to relax, socialise and network with colleagues, family and friends.
University Club Members enjoy mouth-watering cuisine in our two award-winning dining outlets, an extensive calendar of social and professional events and access to sixteen fully equipped, functional and flexible meeting spaces which can cater to all of your social and professional needs.
Key Benefits include:
- Exclusive access to the beautifully appointed Club Café and Bar, Club Restaurant and Lounge Bar.
- Reciprocal privileges to a network of College & University Clubs around the World.
- Access to an extensive calendar of social, professional, and networking events and promotions.
- Preferred pricing for Club Member Events.
- Complimentary use of the Members Meeting Room.
- Parking permit for the Club’s private undercover parking when visiting the Club. *(not applicable to Postgraduate Members)
- Preferred pricing for food & beverage in the Club Café and Bar and Private Dining Rooms.
- Access to discounted wine pricing through the Club’s Wine Appreciation Society Cellar Door Complimentary use of the Club Private Dining Rooms for personal celebrations.
- Discounted venue, AV and food & beverage rates for personal events and celebrations.
- Account signing privileges across all venues.
- Regular email updates designed to keep Members informed of special events and promotions.
- A selection of discounts and special offers from University Club Benefit Partners.
The Club offers a Membership experience unique to Western Australia and strives to promote fellowship among Members and reflect the collegial spirit of the University of Western Australia.
All Clubs trace their roots to the strong contributions made by individuals, contributions that not only create an environment in which camaraderie flourishes and friendships begin but which assist in the Club’s growth. These people are called Club Ambassadors. Successfully nominate a friend for Membership and receive a $100 voucher to help welcome them to the Club.
Simply complete an Ambassador Program form and our Membership team will do the rest.
If prospective Members do not fall under any of the below categories, a Non-Standard application would need to be completed with applicants required to illustrate in detail their strong links to UWA. For further information on Non-Standard applications please contact the Membership and Marketing Manager or call our Membership Team on 6488 8770.